Throwback Thursday

We were headed on our yearly trip to Michigan.
 We had only gotten my dog, May, about 6 months ago and this was our first time on a long trip with her. Sitting across sideways just to get comfortable and getting up every 3 minutes to get some McDonald's fries from the front. I remember how much fun we had passing the time on that 5 hour car ride to our cousin's house. By the way, thats my twin sister Alexis in the picture.
It was my 8th birthday with my twin sister and we came home from school with our birthday hats on and excited for finally turning 8. We had on our best clothes and I even brushed my crazy bangs that day, I know what a tragic hairstyle on me. I never knew I would go from 8 to 14 so quickly .
Halloween! Our favorite holiday as kids. we were so excited to go as Daphne and Velma from Scooby Doo. Obviously we have different opinions now as we look back on our poses and faces, but back then it was super stylish.








                                                           
This is a  picture from my Greek camp, called Fanari, It was Throwback Thursday night and we had a camp fire and Greek dancing. Some of my friends from Fanari I only get to see once a year because they live so far and come all this way just to go to this amazing and memory making camp. I remember how much fun everyone had getting ready, the hair teasing, the crazy makeup, the tie dyed shirts, and they loud music that helped us have fun getting ready.

Comments

  1. That camp sound really fun, sounds like you have tons of memories there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary