Quotes Latte

"All you need is love,but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."                                                                                     I chose this quote because I believe In true love, but I feel like chocolate kind of completes life. Like in a situation where life is pretty bad but then you find the love of your life. Well that's pretty great but to live your best live chocolate never hurts, it helps. 






"She is half my soul, and half my heart, without my twin, I'd fall apart."          I chose this quote because I have a twin myself and I don't know why I would do without her.  I love the idea of " a twin is your other half" so this quote is another explanation of that. If I didn't have my twin in my life my heart would fall apart.
"You smell like Drama and a headache, please get away from me."
I chose this quote because I hate drama, and I can tell when people are going to be annoying and give everyone a headache. So why not just stay away from them. 

Comments

  1. I like your quote of the twin because I have 3 sisters my self and i wouldn't live without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and we have so much in common. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary