Future Latte

In 10 years this post might be completely wrong but this is what i'm aiming for....

In ten years I will be 23 years old and just be a year out of college. I am an NYU graduate, hopefully, and yes I have boyfriend. When I was 13 I thought I would end up forever alone. I also have two dogs, May and April, I might love them more than my boyfriend. I work at Costco, because why not work for a store that could survive the zombie apocalypse and gives you free pizza.  My boyfriend and I live in New York, we were going to live in California, but its going to fall off the face of the earth soon.
The most important thing to me is to live in the moment, If you don't live in the moment then you will miss all the amazing thing that are happening in your present life. My advice for my past self was to always live every day to the fullest and don't focus on the past, focus on the present. I remember when I was 13 and my friend asked me "are you high" and I said one of my signature quotes that I still believe in today, "Yeah, high on life". However, I am high on life not drugs, don't do drugs kids. I'm gonna strive to go to my dream college, get my dream job, and get to where I want to be when I'm older.  I think dreams are so important to get you places in life and I will Never stop dreaming and believing.

(By the way if I do end up forever alone I will live with my beach blog buddy in our beach house.)
         

Comments

  1. That's true California is going to fall back off from the face of earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. "don't do drugs" better stop me before I get to California and fall of the planet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, luv ya, and text me before you fall off the face of the earth, I need snapchat content. :) lol XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Dear Diary