Leaving a latte behind

       After five years, he finally walked down my street. I peered out the window, thinking about why he left me. Then, a girl appeared, silky blonde hair and a smile that could stop time. I watched as their footsteps aligned like they were one and could never be separated. We had that, 5 years ago, before he found all my lies hidden beneath him and left.
       Have you ever thought about the future? or maybe the past? Well, I thought of both, but at the same time. That's how my life changed forever. The secrets I kept, the lies I told to protect me, and the memories I left behind.
       It all happened so fast. I never knew that the secrets that are supposed to protect me can hurt me more than they help me.
   

Comments

  1. Wow! I really want to know more. Plus, I L.O.V.E. the title. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary