Thankful Latte

I was sitting in my backyard watching the leaves fall off the trees and my dog run around the tree stumps, then I realized how thankful I am for so many things and how lucky I am to be here.

1. I am thankful for my family, because they care about me and will always love me.
2. I am thankful for my friends, because they listen to me and will always be there for me.
3. I am thankful for my home, because it is a privilege that some kids might not have.
4. I am thankful for my bed, because I get a good nights sleep in the warmth and comfort of my bed.
5. I am thankful for food, because it keeps me healthy and alive.
6. I am thankful for my school, because it teaches me lessons that guide me through life.
7. I am thankful for my health, because some kids get sick but I am healthy and have privileges that keep me that way.
8. I am thankful for my dog, because she keeps me happy and hopeful.
9. I am thankful for books, because it lets me escape into a different world.
10. I am thankful for love, because it is a part of life that keeps us happy and worth living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary