Binge Latte

  I love to binge eat! I love pickles, and when I just want to sit down and have a lazy day I get my computer and a pickle jar. I binge watch Netflix while binge eating pickles. I have recently been binge watching Riverdale and Stranger Things season 2. Sometimes if my computer dies and I'm too lazy to get my charger, I keep eating my pickles and binge listen to Ed Sheeran songs.  I'm pretty weird about pickles, they have to be a certain brand and kind of pickle. The pickles I really love to binge eat are "Vlasic" brand pickles and they are the kosher dill kind. I'm so weird for binge eating pickles, but I love pickles and I can't even count how many times I have said "binge" in this blog post.

😂 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary