Sodapop Latte

While I was reading "The Outsiders" I noticed how alike I was with Sodapop. Soda is just a very happy and joyful person, he just walks into a room and it starts the party. My friends and family say when I walk into a room and it lights up. I like to think I'm so lit, we are going to have to call the fire department. Soda always makes funny remarks and I always make puns. All of Soda's jokes QUACK me up. Sodapop has two amazing, loving brothers who have a great bond with each other. I have a twin sister and a dog, which I think counts as two sisters, who I also have a very close bond with.  Soda does care a lot about his brothers and would do anything for them and I feel the same way about my sister. So I guess I'm Sodapop now right?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary