Identity Latte

My identity is what makes me who I am, Everyone's identity is unique and different. I am a twin with auburn, medium length hair. I am a Greek orthodox christian that is single and ready to mingle. I'm a female student at Golf Middle School. I like to think I'm the only person who's name is Maria, and has a nickname that is a Starbuck's drink. I think I'm pretty unique, you know when we were all in elementary school and the teachers would say "be yourself", well I was always being myself and I never saw the big deal about trying to be like other kids. I got the fact that fitting in was important, but I am always me and I will always be excepted as myself by my friends and family. I'm a unique, auburn haired, weird, loud, obnoxious, soccer playing, non-reading, greek girl and there is no body else in the world who is just like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary