Child Hood Latte

  My favorite childhood TV show was "The Power Puff Girls". I remember when my 3 best friends and I dressed up as the power puff girls when we watched the episodes together. I was always buttercup(the green one), because she was the sassiest of them all. The others were blossom(pink) and bubbles(blue), bubbles was really joyful and had a bubbly personality. Blossom was more like the leader of the group, but the way we played no one was the leader. On Halloween that year we even dresses up as The power puff girls. I used to beg my mom to drive me to Toys R Us and buy the dolls. I still look back on the TV show and I still remember the memories I made watching it, I’m a Power Puff Girl for life.

Comments

  1. I agree, the Power Puff Girls were awesome. What do you think of the new reboot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, amazingggggg I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ranting is Good For The Soul

Future Latte

Dear Diary